- 1 4/5 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c. instant minced onions
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbs. white wine (optional)
- 2 tbs. Shrimp Juice (optional)
- 7 oz. Chopped Canned Shrimp
- Add more or less onions to satisfy taste.
- Drain Shrimp, add more for taste.
- Use either wine or shrimp juice.
- Combine all ingredients except shrimps; mix well.
- Stir in chopped shrimp. Thin with reserved juice if necessary.
- The amount of juice you add determines if the mixture is a dip or a spread.
- For best results, make several hours to a day ahead of when you plan to serve it.
Yield: 2 cups