I can’t decide which one is cuter… Voltron or the littlest Link?
Don't Be A Dick
Erik’s Links For November 2nd 2008
- Resize Your Web Browser with Bookmarklets : CreativeTechs Tips:
Neat way to quickly resize your web browser to certain widths
- A Primer In Selling Your Art At Festivals
Some good things to keep in mind when I finally start selling my work
- The Best Mouse You’ve Ever Had: Lifehacker
I’ve been thinking about replacing my Logitech MX500 which is starting to show some wear & tear
- Cool Tools: Palm Nailer
- Sounds like an interesting tool. Now I just need something to nail… Badum-Tish
From The Page: A palm nailer is a magic hammer. Like a nail gun, you hook it up to an air compressor, but unlike a nail gun, it can be held in the palm of one hand. Its appearance doesn’t make its usage obvious, but this air tool pounds in nail after nail without hurting your hand at all. Just place a nail exactly where you want it. Press the opening on the nailer over the nail, and BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP! — compressed air drives a little hammer head inside the sleeve to gently pound in the nail. It takes about 10+ taps to get a nail all the way in, but in under a second.
- How to Tie a Bowline Knot: Video Demonstration
Always be prepared…
This Weeks Links
- Editor-in-Chief John Owens, of Popular Photography, shares the sights and shooting secrets of Tokyo, Japan while visiting Nikon headquarters
- Printing 4ft x 4ft photographs in a small enclosed area has its own inherent difficulties, as Ctein of “The Online Photographer” recently discovered. Lets just say an Epson 9800 printer takes up a fair amount of space just by its lonesome.
Crazy Little Curve
You can find this and other themed photos in Geographic Compostion #5: Metal